- What is Nitrigan? It is a special process that changes the surface of the cast iron to create a hardened surface
- No chemicals added, making this treatment a healthy alternative to PTFE coating
- Release Capabilities: With consistent use and proper use and care, the La Gourmet Nitrigan Wok will develop more release capabilities as a natural patina is created with constant use and proper conditioning. This makes it healthy and safe cookware which complies with the Green Ecology of today
- Before use, wash pan thoroughly with soapy water, rinse and dry fully
- Wipe the surface with a layer of oil, and heat it over a low flame or lowest heat setting on your stovetop for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, allow the pan to cool down and it is ready to use
La Gourmet The Cast Iron Chef Set 2
Retail Price: $518.90 Spice N Pans Exclusive: $199.90
La Gourmet Nitrigan Cast Iron Series uses nitrogen and a special heat treatment process that changes the structure of the material, resulting in cookware which is highly resistant to rust and is incredibly strong and durable. La Gourmet nitrigan series also provides superior, even heat distribution and heat retention, suitable for all cooking methods from roasting, searing, frying to even simmering soups, and baking.
The Cast Iron Chef Bundle consists of Nitrigan 36cm cast iron wok, Nitrigan 28cm deep frypan and a stainless steel turner.