- INFINITE8 CERAMIC NONSTICK – This ultra-durable ceramic nonstick coating features layers of diamonds for cutting-edge performance and durability. Metal utensil safe, free of PFAS & PFOA.
- BALANCE PRO BASE – Creates a stay-flat surface that keeps oil where you want it.
- MAGENTO INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY – This pan is optimized for performance on all stovetops, including induction.
- HEAVY-GAUGE 5MM HARD ANODIZED BODIES – Our thickest construction for remarkable strength with quick and even heating.
- ARMORED BODY – Pre-treated before it’s hard anodized, this pan is scratch-resistant and extra durable.
- SILHOUETTE RIVETS – Reverse riveted to create a snag-free interior and eliminate food traps.
- STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE – Offers a sturdy, comfortable grip built for oven cooking with a v-shaped cutout designed to stay cool on the stovetop.
- OVEN & BROILER SAFE – Safe up to 600°F, this collection is built for serious home cooking and makes stovetop-to-oven cooking simple.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Dishwasher safe for effortless cleanup.
GreenPan GP5 20cm Ceramic Non-stick Frying Pan – Black
OUR MOST ADVANCED COATING – INFINITE8 CERAMIC NONSTICK
We’ve re-examined each aspect of our pans to create this remarkable coating. Infinite8 features multiple diamond-infused layers for extreme durability. These layers make it safe for metal utensils, resistant to damage in dishwashers, and ready for daily life. As the inventors of ceramic nonstick, we’re proud of the things we don’t put in our pans—no PFAS, PFOA, lead, or cadmium. Our pans won’t release harmful fumes, even when overheated.
BPA Free, Broiler Safe, Dishwasher Safe, Handwash, Heat Resistant, Induction, Non-stick, Oven Safe, PFAS Free, PFOA Free, PTFE Free
$100 – $200
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE CERAMIC NON-STICK
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE CERAMIC NON-STICK
GreenPan believes cookware is an essential ingredient for healthy cooking. Since inventing healthy ceramic nonstick cookware in 2007, they have dedicated themselves to unique advances that make cooking better for everyone. Unlike traditional nonstick cookware, their Thermolon coating is made of natural materials and manufactured without the use of PFAS, PFOA, lead, or cadmium. They’re why their pans will never release toxic fumes, even when overheated. They’re proud of the things they don’t put in their pans.
We could go on for days about this. But hey, we know you’re in a hurry, so here’s a glimpse of all the goodness that comes with going ceramic.
1. MADE FROM NATURAL MATERIALS
GreenPan’s healthy ceramic non-stick coating called Thermolon™ is made from a sand derivative that does not require the use of toxic chemicals like PFOA or PFAS during the production process. Safe for your loved ones, good for the environment.
2. NO TOXIC FUMES
Thermolon™ is heat resistant up to high temperatures (as high as 450°C). So should you accidently overheat your pan*, it won’t blister or release toxic fumes.
*Did you know? On some stovetops, it only takes 3 minutes for any cookware to overheat, while many traditional coated pans could release toxic fumes when overheated.
3. CONDUCTS HEAT BEAUTIFULLY
Thermolon™ coating is a great heat conductor*. That means you can cook at a lower heat setting and save energy. What’s more, your pan will get to temperature quickly and cook your food more evenly.
*Thermolon™ conductivity is around 2.0 to 2.4 W m-1 K-1, whereas PTFE is just 0.25 W m-1 K-1. (but you probably already knew that right?!)
4. SUPERIOR NON-STICK
The Thermolon™ ceramic non-stick surface allows you to use less oil of butter while still achieving excellent frying results. Food releases quickly and easily, plus, cleanup is a breeze. Just wipe your pan clean with a soft cloth and soapy water, no need for scrubbing.
5. GREEN BY NAME, GREEN BY NATURE
60% less CO2 is emitted during the curing phase of production of Thermolon™ coatings, compared to the emissions during the curing phase of production of traditional coatings.