- Perfect for keeping drinks, from juices to ice-cold water, cold and fresh for longer
- With a 3 litre capacity (the suggested consumption of water per day) and a helpful measuring scale down the side, this dispenser makes tracking daily water intake simple
- Featuring an easy pour tap that will keep the drinks flowing and elegant rectangular shape, designed specifically to maximise space on your fridge shelf
- The silicone valve regulates air pressure inside the dispenser, allowing an easy pour
- Wash before use
- Do not pour boiling water directly into jars
- Handwash only
- Resistant to scratches and stains
Kilner 3L Fridge Dispenser
The Kilner® drinking range provides a variety of high quality, fashionable items to enjoy and serve drinks. From drinks dispensers to matching handled jars, there is something for every occasion.
Glass, Stainless Steel
WHY CHOOSE KILNER?
WHY CHOOSE KILNER?
The Kilner® business was first established by John Kilner in 1842, England. Initially producing glass bottles and jars, it was towards the end of the 19th century when the original Kilner® Jar was first invented. The original jar is as much-loved and successful now as it was 175 years ago. Its long-lasting popularity is owed to its distinctive pressure seal and iconic design. Put simply, households all over the world trust it to successfully preserve and pickle their fruit and vegetables. In the 1900s, Kilner® presented its innovation as ‘the original and the best, all other brands are substitutes’, a claim which remains relevant today, and is a testament to its impressive heritage.
GLASS VS PLASTIC
Environmental issues surrounding the use of plastics continue to gain momentum as plastic pollution is evidently having a devastating impact on our land, waterways and oceans. Plastic is persistent and today it’s almost impossible to go anywhere without seeing it.
At Kilner® They’ve been working hard to find practical solutions in the fight to reduce the production and use of plastic across the planet. They believe that the small changes we all adopt now will add up to make a huge difference to our future.
Using glass containers versus plastic holds a number of advantages; not only do you use less plastic packaging but glass offers a more practical, healthy material for use with foodstuffs. Unlike plastic, glass is 100% recyclable, does not absorb odors or flavors, and can be used time and time again.
At Kilner® they use ‘A’ grade soda lime glass which has a smooth, non-reactive surface that can be easily sterilized and ensures that there is no transfer of toxins. Their glass storage solutions are perfect for storing your food safely and keeping your items fresher for longer.
REASONS TO GO KILNER®