- The Kilner® Measure & Store Set of 3 Silicone Measuring Cups provide an innovative solution to your measuring requirements.
- Uniquely designed to fit into a Kilner® Clip Top Jar lid and neck, this space-saving and easy to use silicone measuring cups are great for ingredients for baking and practical for portion control
- Available in 3 bright colors, the silicone cups collapse into the void space within the jar keeping them handy for when measuring is required
- Set includes one yellow 60ml cup (1/4 cup), one blue 125ml cup (1/2 cup), one orange 250ml cup (1 cup)
- Featuring the embossed volume measurements on each cup
- Wash before first use
Kilner Measure & Store Set of 3 Measuring Cups
Durable and practical, the iconic Kilner® Clip Top Storage Jars are perfect for storing dry foods as well as preserving fruits and vegetables. Each jar has the Kilner® logo embossed on the front of the jar and is finished with an orange rubber seal and stainless steel clip. The airtight seal and clip system is designed to keep food fresher for longer.
Blue, Orange, Yellow
60ml, 125ml, 250ml
WHY CHOOSE KILNER?
WHY CHOOSE KILNER?
The Kilner® business was first established by John Kilner in 1842, England. Initially producing glass bottles and jars, it was towards the end of the 19th century when the original Kilner® Jar was first invented. The original jar is as much-loved and successful now as it was 175 years ago. Its long-lasting popularity is owed to its distinctive pressure seal and iconic design. Put simply, households all over the world trust it to successfully preserve and pickle their fruit and vegetables. In the 1900s, Kilner® presented its innovation as ‘the original and the best, all other brands are substitutes’, a claim which remains relevant today, and is a testament to its impressive heritage.
GLASS VS PLASTIC
Environmental issues surrounding the use of plastics continue to gain momentum as plastic pollution is evidently having a devastating impact on our land, waterways and oceans. Plastic is persistent and today it’s almost impossible to go anywhere without seeing it.
At Kilner® They’ve been working hard to find practical solutions in the fight to reduce the production and use of plastic across the planet. They believe that the small changes we all adopt now will add up to make a huge difference to our future.
Using glass containers versus plastic holds a number of advantages; not only do you use less plastic packaging but glass offers a more practical, healthy material for use with foodstuffs. Unlike plastic, glass is 100% recyclable, does not absorb odors or flavors, and can be used time and time again.
At Kilner® they use ‘A’ grade soda lime glass which has a smooth, non-reactive surface that can be easily sterilized and ensures that there is no transfer of toxins. Their glass storage solutions are perfect for storing your food safely and keeping your items fresher for longer.
REASONS TO GO KILNER®