- Encapsulated Bottom: The 3mm 3ply encapsulated bottom has an aluminum core to ensure that the heat spreads evenly and thoroughly. This allows you to save time and energy since the food is cooked faster.
- Marks of Quality: It isn’t easy to choose the right cookware. Besides figuring out which material offers the most versatility, you must be sure the pots and pans are well-designed and safe to use. Several hallmarks distinguish good durable cookware from inferior brands:
- Cookware should be well balanced and sturdy enough to prevent denting and warping with ordinary use.
- The bottoms should be flat, to spread heat evenly.
- Handles should be strong enough to support the pan and comfortable to maneuver.
- Lids should fit snugly onto the pan to avoid rumbling during cooking.
- La Gourmet cookware meets all these requirements!
- 18/10 Stainless Steel: Being the most versatile material, stainless steel with its high nickel content is nonporous and nonreactive; it doesn’t corrode when coming in contact with acidic ingredients.
- Extremely durable and resists denting and scratching while holding its shine even after years of cleaning.
- Consist of: 16 x 7.5cm saucepan, 20 x 13.5cm casserole and 24 x 16cm casserole
La Gourmet Cook & Pour 3 Pieces Senior Set
La Gourmet Cook & Pour series blends advanced technology with a modern design, presenting to you a range of cookware of superior quality whilst adding to your cooking convenience. Its unique pour spout and colander cover allows for easy pouring, straining, and avoids spills. It is made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel, it is non-porous non-reactive, and doesn’t corrode when coming in contact with acidic ingredients like lemon juice, vinegar, or wine. The Cook & Pour series is suitable for all stovetops including induction.