- Shogun Ceragan™ Ceramic NonStick casserole pot aluminum cookware is manufactured by using die-cast technology which is characterized by forcing molten aluminum into a mold cavity.
- The self-basting lid is also fully cast that has inner spikes for excellent basting cooking. This Prestige Collection is with Greblon® top of the range ceramic coating using sol-gel technology by Weilburger, Germany.
- The most expensive method of manufacturing as the body is constructed using the die-cast technology which is characterized by forcing molten aluminium into a mould cavity that has the desired casserole shape.
- This method results in a sturdy thick body that is strong and durable with excellent heat distribution.
- The cast handles are sturdy and durable, making this nonstick casserole pot one of the best quality cookware you can get.
- SELF-BASTING LID:
- Fully die cast aluminium lid with inner spikes that return moisture to all areas of the food you are cooking. Excellent basting cooking. The steam condenses and drips of the spikes on the food which results in juicy and delicious dishes.
- CAST HANDLE WITH SILICONE GRIP: For safe and easier handling
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED DIE-CAST ALUMINIUM BODY
- Superior heat distribution
- Save up to 50% of energy vs normal cookware as better heat retention
- GREBLON® CERAMIC NON-STICK:
- The Greblon® Ceramic Non-Stick provides excellent safe non-stick without using any fluoropolymers which is PTFE & PFOA free.
- Excellent non-stick effect which is easy to clean.
- High scratch and abrasion resistance.
- Extreme hardness
- Induction Base, suitable for all cooking stoves
- Height : 10cm
- Length : 31cm
- Width : 22cm
- Weight : 0.76kg
- Diameter : 20cm
- Capacity : 2.5L
La Gourmet Prestige 20cm Casserole
La Gourmet Shogun gives you the assurance of safety and a guarantee of finely crafted cookware that provides convenience and healthy cooking. This collection also has a 7-layered coating made from Tritanium from Switzerland which meets the highest safety standard and quality assurance. Specially designed thick gauge cast aluminium ensures excellent conduction of heat and helps avoid warping and other issues. La Gourmet Shogun is the professional range that chefs recommend as “Must Have”.