- Manufactured with an 8 layers system with special ceramic reinforcement and granite particles to provide a non-stick coating with unmatched durability.
- Long-lasting non-stick capabilities.
- Fast to heat with good conductivity throughout the pan.
- Easy to clean and easy to cook.
- Meets the needs of Professional Chef.
- Clean the cookware: Before first use, wash the pan thoroughly in warm soapy water with a non-scratch scrub. rinse, dry and it’s ready to use.
- Low to medium flame: The die-cast body of the Shogun non-stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame and turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
- Overheating empty cookware: Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period of time. Just heat and cook immediately.
- Cleaning: After use, please clean interior cookware with dish drop and a non-scratch sponge. For stubborn stains or burnt food please put some water and dish drop inside the cookware and boil on a small flame to loosen stubborn stains. Remove, wash clean and dry.
La Gourmet Shogun Granite Particles 20cm Frying Pan
La Gourmet Shogun gives you the assurance of safety and a guarantee of finely crafted cookware that provides convenience and healthy cooking. This collection also has a 7-layered coating made from Tritanium from Switzerland which meets the highest safety standard and quality assurance. Specially designed thick gauge cast aluminium ensures excellent conduction of heat and helps avoid warping and other issues. La Gourmet Shogun is the professional range that chefs recommend as “Must Have”.