- Interior is coated with the premium non-stick Tritanium Ultra which is a 8-layers Shogun system. The top 5 layers are Tritanium Ultra non-stick reinforced with ceramic on the mid coat and base coat and further reinforced with granite particles to give it the durability and superior non-stick capability.
- Specially designed thick gauged cast aluminum: This ensures an excellent conduction of heat & helps to avoid warping & other issues.
- Made of: Cast Aluminium + Tritanium Ultra Non-Stick Coating from Switzerland.
- Bionic wood grain handle: Easy to clean, anti scalding, safe to lift and not easy to shake.
- Suitable for all hob tops including induction.
- Clean the cookware: Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop and a non-scratch sponge.
- Rinse and dry: Coat the cookware with some cooking oil & season over low heat for a few minutes switch off the flame. Set it to cook & wipe clean with a kitchen towel. The cookware is ready for use.
- During cooking: The die-cast body of Shogun non-stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame & turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
- Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period time. Just heat & cook immediately.
La Gourmet Shogun Midori 28cm Frypan
La Gourmet Shogun gives you the assurance of safety and a guarantee of finely crafted cookware that provides convenience and healthy cooking. This collection also has a 7-layered coating made from Tritanium from Switzerland which meets the highest safety standard and quality assurance. Specially designed thick gauge cast aluminium ensures excellent conduction of heat and helps avoid warping and other issues. La Gourmet Shogun is the professional range that chefs recommend as “Must Have”.