- Shogun cast cookware is individually cast in a mould unlike press aluminium cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die cast cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware.
- The most expensive method of manufacturing as the body is constructed using the die-cast technology which is characterized by forcing molten aluminium into a mould cavity that has the desired casserole shape.
- This method results in a sturdy thick body that is strong and durable with excellent heat distribution.
- The cast handles are sturdy and durable, making this non-stick casserole pot one of the best quality cookware you can get.
- FDA & LFGB Safety Compliance
- The handles and knob are Bakelite for stay cool safety grip.
- Interior : Pfluon Black background with gold white marble dots.
- Exterior : Dark brown colour with gradient with matte finishing.
- The bottom is with induction base making the cookware suitable for use on all stove tops.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Diameter: 24cm
- Product Material : Cast Aluminum
- Suitable for all cooking stoves.
La Gourmet Shogun Murandi 24cm Deep Frypan
La Gourmet Shogun gives you the assurance of safety and a guarantee of finely crafted cookware that provides convenience and healthy cooking. This collection also has a 7-layered coating made from Tritanium from Switzerland which meets the highest safety standard and quality assurance. Specially designed thick gauge cast aluminium ensures excellent conduction of heat and helps avoid warping and other issues. La Gourmet Shogun is the professional range that chefs recommend as “Must Have”.