- Specially designed thick gauged cast aluminium: This ensures an excellent conduction of heat & helps to avoid warping & other issues.
- Clean the cookware: Please clean the cookware thoroughly with dish drop and a non-scratch sponge.
- Rinse and dry: Coat the cookware with some cooking oil & season over low heat for a few minutes switch off the flame. Set it to cook & wipe clean with a kitchen towel. The cookware is ready for use.
- During cooking: The die-cast body of Shogun non-stick cookware has great heat conductivity, so please use low to medium heat. Start with medium flame & turn to low flame once cookware is hot.
- Do not overheat an empty cookware over high flames as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating over a period time. Just heat & cook immediately.
La Gourmet Shogun Senjo 28cm Deep Frying Pan
La Gourmet Shogun gives you the assurance of safety and a guarantee of finely crafted cookware that provides convenience and healthy cooking. This collection also has a 7-layered coating made from Tritanium from Switzerland which meets the highest safety standard and quality assurance. Specially designed thick gauge cast aluminium ensures excellent conduction of heat and helps avoid warping and other issues. La Gourmet Shogun is the professional range that chefs recommend as “Must Have”.