- Shogun cast cookware is individually cast in a mould unlike press aluminium cookware which is pressed from a flat pre-cut circle. This makes Shogun die cast cookware stronger and more durable than other pressed cookware.
- TRITANIUM® from Switzerland meet the Highest SAFETY STANDARD and QUALITY ASSURANCE. TRITANIUM® is produced by this biggest Swiss non-stick manufacturer.
- Low Fat Healthy Cooking. less Oil = Health
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED THICK GAUGED ALUMINIUM
- This ensures an excellent conduction of heat & helps to avoid warping & other issues.
- TRITANIUM DURA NON-STICK COATING (Interior)
- Foods slide easily off, making it easy to clean and reducing oil consumption
- SPECIAL DESIGNED DIE-CAST ALUMINIUM BODY
- Superior heat distribution
- Save up to 50% of energy than normal cookware as more heat retained
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- Height : 6.5cm
- Length : 44cm
- Width : 24.7cm
- Weight : 1.28kg
- Diameter : 24cm
- Capacity : 2.2L
- Induction Base Diameter: 17.7cm
- Product Material : Cast Aluminum
- Suitable for all cooking stoves
La Gourmet Shogun Tokoro 24cm Deep Frypan with Glass Lid
La Gourmet Shogun gives you the assurance of safety and a guarantee of finely crafted cookware that provides convenience and healthy cooking. This collection also has a 7-layered coating made from Tritanium from Switzerland which meets the highest safety standard and quality assurance. Specially designed thick gauge cast aluminium ensures excellent conduction of heat and helps avoid warping and other issues. La Gourmet Shogun is the professional range that chefs recommend as “Must Have”.