- The perfect cup of coffee not only starts with the beans but also the storage
- The Kilner® Coffee Grinder helps make a great cup of coffee and comes complete with a Kilner® Jar and airtight lid
- The lid will keep the coffee dry and airtight and the glass jar is perfect for sealing in the rich coffee taste and aromas. Once the coffee is ground, it can be stored in the fridge for maximum freshness
- Made of high-quality stainless steel and features an adjustable grinder mechanism
- W9cm x H21.5cm x L14.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Do not pour boiling water directly into your jars/bottles
Kilner Coffee Grinder Set
The Kilner® Create and Make range includes a number of accessories to create homemade food and drinks, from whipped cream and coffee to homemade butter.
Dishwasher Safe, Handwash
Glass, Stainless Steel, Wood
WHY CHOOSE KILNER?
WHY CHOOSE KILNER?
The Kilner® business was first established by John Kilner in 1842, England. Initially producing glass bottles and jars, it was towards the end of the 19th century when the original Kilner® Jar was first invented. The original jar is as much-loved and successful now as it was 175 years ago. Its long-lasting popularity is owed to its distinctive pressure seal and iconic design. Put simply, households all over the world trust it to successfully preserve and pickle their fruit and vegetables. In the 1900s, Kilner® presented its innovation as ‘the original and the best, all other brands are substitutes’, a claim which remains relevant today, and is a testament to its impressive heritage.
GLASS VS PLASTIC
Environmental issues surrounding the use of plastics continue to gain momentum as plastic pollution is evidently having a devastating impact on our land, waterways and oceans. Plastic is persistent and today it’s almost impossible to go anywhere without seeing it.
At Kilner® They’ve been working hard to find practical solutions in the fight to reduce the production and use of plastic across the planet. They believe that the small changes we all adopt now will add up to make a huge difference to our future.
Using glass containers versus plastic holds a number of advantages; not only do you use less plastic packaging but glass offers a more practical, healthy material for use with foodstuffs. Unlike plastic, glass is 100% recyclable, does not absorb odors or flavors, and can be used time and time again.
At Kilner® they use ‘A’ grade soda lime glass which has a smooth, non-reactive surface that can be easily sterilized and ensures that there is no transfer of toxins. Their glass storage solutions are perfect for storing your food safely and keeping your items fresher for longer.
REASONS TO GO KILNER®