- Suitable for prepping, finishing or reheating food
- 3-Layer Non-stick: everyday durable and easy to clean and it’s PFOA free
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum: designed to stand up to rigorous dishwasher use
- 4.5 mm thickness ensures durability and even heating
- Riveted cast stainless steel handles: for easier positioning and removal of cookware
- Induction capable stay flat base
- Suitable for all hob types including induction
- Dishwasher Safe
- Oven Safe up to 260°C
KitchenAid The Kitchen Expert Set
KitchenAid’s premium non-stick induction cookware features a heavy-gauge aluminum base for quick heat transfer and optimal heat efficiency. The walls and body are made from Aluminum 3003 and the grill pan contains our newest induction technology ensuring suitability on all hobs. Three-layer PFOA-free Teflon™ non-stick layer for perfect food release and clean-up. Cast hollow stainless-steel handles with aluminum-coated rivets for additional strength.
The Kitchen Expert Bundle Set consists of 28cm skillet with a lid and 20cm open frypan.